When traditional face-to-face therapy isn’t feasible, Dr. Lucene Wisniewski offers telepsychology for adolescents and adults across Ohio suffering from eating disorders, including:
· Anorexia nervosa
· Bulimia nervosa
· Binge eating disorder
· EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified)
· ARFID (Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
· Obesity and other eating issues
Using encrypted video conferencing, she offers clients the best first step to recovery using evidence-based therapies and customized treatment plans.
Telepsychology can be effective for:
· Families with children away at college or camp who can’t return home for treatment
· Individuals that have limited resources available to them in their rural area
· Mental health clinics that don’t have access to eating disorder experts on-site
· Families who aren’t within driving distance, or don’t have transportation, to eating disorder specialists
Proven Eating Disorder Treatment
Whether an individual is struggling with, recovering from one or at risk of developing an eating disorder and related body issues, Dr. Wisniewski provides access to proven eating disorder treatment to any individual across Ohio.
She begins with an initial assessment free of charge to discuss past treatments and present challenges. She listens effectively to carefully consider the best treatment options for her clients’ individual needs. From there, she develops a customized treatment plan that puts her clients on the road to recovery.
Dr. Wisniewski incorporates industry-leading treatments for adolescents and adults suffering from eating disorders. She models her therapy after evidence-based techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Maudsley Family Based Therapy and Specialist Supportive Clinical Management, which all have shown successful results in eating disorder treatment.
Dr. Wisniewski is committed to the success of her clients. Contact her to schedule an initial evaluation.